San Antonio Municipal Court
Our fees for representation in San Antonio Municipal Court:
Traffic Tickets: $75.00 plus the fine amount
Warrants: $150.00 plus the fine amount
Non-Moving Violations: Varies, call for pricing
Occupational licenses: $750.00 plus court costs & license fees.
Criminal Record Expunction: $995 (includes court costs and filing fees)
San Antonio Municipal Court Traffic Tickets
Municipal court handles the most traffic tickets out of any court in Bexar County. Because of this, it can often take several hours to handle a ticket in traffic court. The process consists of going to a certain room to check in and have your ticket information pulled, being assigned to a courtroom, and waiting to be called amongst all of the other traffic ticket defendants.
A Traffic Ticket Lawyer Can Help in San Antonio Municipal Court
For ticket and warrants in Municipal Court, a traffic ticket lawyer can go to court so you don’t have to. Don’t miss time from work or school to attend court for hours. You can hire us without ever leaving home and reap all of the benefits that come with it:
- Know that an experienced San Antonio traffic ticket attorney is working on your case.
- Never leave home to fight your ticket
- Low, upfront cost: We only charge $65.00 plus your original ticket fine.
- Hire us in person, online, or by phone
- Avoid Court
- Protect your driving record (our job is to keep the ticket off your driving record
- Get the ticket resolved sooner (we don’t have to wait until your court date)
Hire a Lawyer for Your San Antonio Traffic Tickets Today
We have resolved thousands of tickets in San Antonio Municipal Court and we would be honored to handle yours. To get started, simply call us at (210) 967-6500 or click the button below to fill out our easy hiring form.